Out with the old and in with the new! I know a pig's ear is a classic chew, but maybe its time to try the new veggie version?
These Cerea vegetable ear eco dog chews are made from 100% natural ingredients, are low in fat, and super tasty according to Ripley!
These lovely treats are from a UK distributor based in Scotland and our orders of veggie ears are packed in bio-degradable bags made of cane sugar!
- Made from vegetable fibres with natural colourings and a porky flavour
- Ingredients: Potato flour, rice flour, glycerine, cellulose powder, tapioca starch, dried brewers yeast
- Low-fat healthy treat for dogs
- Gluten-free and sugar-free
- High in protein
- Suitable for puppies
This veggie ear is a tasty treat for your dog and are not intended as a meal replacement.
Please give responsibly and choose snacks suitable for the size of your dog. Veggie ears are suitable for medium and large dogs, but you can break them up for smaller pooches as necessary.
Please supervise your pets when giving any chew or treat. Remove small or broken pieces and keep fresh water available at all times.
Store in a cool, clean and dry place. We use large Tupperware boxes or Kilner jars for Ripley's array of treats and chews!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.