The Green Fang promise
In March 2020 lockdown made me reflect on what I loved, and what made me happy. Working from home became the new normal and my favourite colleague was my bull terrier Ripley. We spent all our time together and as much time outside as possible.
To be clear, Ripley is a spoilt dog. I loved nothing more than buying her new toys, comfy beds, posh collars, and fancy treats! However, with Ripley being Ripley most toys didn't last long and ended up in the bin, her favourite treat is still a fresh banana, and she sleeps in my bed whenever possible! Looking at her toy box of half-chewed bits of plastic and an overflowing bin of delivery packaging, I started to research greener alternatives.
The Green Fang Promise
As a newly fledged small business, we promise from the start to be as transparent with our customers as possible. This is a live document and will change as we hopefully grow as a business.
- We will only sell products that we have tried and that we love!
- Where possible we will source products locally and from the UK, or from companies with UK distribution centres to reduce air miles. We only deliver within the UK as well.
- We would love to support other small businesses and sell new and innovative products.
- Our products include responsibly sourced ingredients that are beneficial to your pet's health and well-being as well as the planet.
- Our packing is recycled and biodegradable. We will always aim to reuse packaging where possible and will also work with our suppliers to reduce their packaging - in particular the use of plastic packaging.
- 10% of our profits will be donated to local charities.
- We will use our website and social media platforms to promote a greener and more environmentally-friendly lifestyle for you and your pet!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.