These unique chews are from a super creative UK company specialising in veggie dog snacks. Dog lovers Miro & Makauri named their company after their two border terriers, so you know they mean business!
100% Natural ingredients | Plastic-Free | Vegan | Grain-free | Gluten-free | Sugar-free | Low-fat
- Vegetable-based chews made using only natural ingredients
- Great to control treat portions for dogs of all sizes
- Low-fat healthy treat for dogs
- Grain-free, gluten-free and sugar-free
- A highly digestible snack that's easy on your dog's stomach
- The shape helps to reduce plaque helping to keep those fangs clean!
length ~ 115mm
Safety and Storage:
Peanut Butter Break-a-Bars are a tasty treat for your dog and are not intended as a meal replacement.
Please supervise your pets when giving any chew or treat. Remove small or broken pieces and keep fresh water available at all times.
Store in a cool, clean and dry place. We use large Tupperware boxes or Kilner jars for Ripley's array of treats and chews!
Sweet Potato Flour, Pea Flour, 100% Real Peanut Butter Vegetable Glycerine, Vegetable Oil, Dried Brewers Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Sorbate
Benefits of the ingredients:
Sweet potatoes are great for digestive health because they’re high in dietary fibre. They’re also low in fat and contain vitamin B6, vitamin C, and manganese. Also, a sweet flavour they’ll love.
Peas are amongst the healthiest veg for your dog. A great source of
vitamins A, B, & K. Packed with iron, zinc, potassium, and magnesium. Rich in protein, high in fibre. Over 70% of the composition is made up of sweet potato & peas alone.
Peanut Butter Not only is it a good source of protein, but it also contains heart-healthy fats, vitamin B, niacin, and vitamin E.
Brewer’s yeast is rich in antioxidants which can make your dog’s skin healthier and coat shinier.
Calcium Carbonate is added to pet food as a source of calcium, which is an essential mineral for dogs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.