It's embarrassing how excited I got when I discovered these vegetarian peanut butter pig's ears!
I still haven't met a dog who doesn't love a pig ear, but why not treat them to a healthy veggie version? This twist on a classic contains real peanut butter and smells delicious!
We now stock two delicious flavours; natural smoked, peanut butter or buy a variety pack!
These unique chews are made by a super creative UK company specialising in veggie dog snacks. Dog lovers Miro & Makauri named their company after their two border terriers, so you know they mean business!
100% Natural ingredients | Plastic-Free | Vegetarian | British Company | Grain-free | Gluten-free | Sugar-free
- Vegetable-based chews made using only natural ingredients
- Contains xylitol free real peanut butter
- A highly digestible snack that's easy on your dog's stomach
- Ingredients: Sweet Potato Flour, Pea Flour, Vegetable Glycerine, Vegetable Oil, Dried Brewers Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Peanut Butter, Natural smoked flavours, Dried tomatoes. Additives: Potassium Sorbate
This veggie ear is a tasty treat for your dog and is not intended as a meal replacement. Please give responsibly and choose snacks suitable for the size of your dog. Veggie ears are suitable for medium and large dogs, but you can break them up for smaller pooches as necessary.
Please supervise your pets when giving any chew or treat. Remove small or broken pieces and keep fresh water available at all times.
Store in a cool, clean and dry place. We use large Tupperware boxes or Kilner jars for Ripley's array of treats and chews!
Length ~ 150mm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.